Business Leader, Who Me? Yes, YOU!
Do you see yourself as a Business Leader?
Are you curious what “makes” a Business Leader?
Do you act as a Business Leader?
Business Leaders come in all different shapes and sizes and if you are reading this, most likely you are one too, or about to become one. I am amazed at how many entrepreneurs don’t see themselves as a Business Leader. After all, you lead a business don’t you? It really is that simple. If you said “yes”, you are!
The Making of a Business Leader
OK, I just gave you the most obvious clue: you lead a business. Remember in this blog we oversimplify! Now for the other biggies:
- Being a Business Leader implies you area fiscally responsible – even if you have others financially supporting the Business.
- As a Business Leader you set the Purpose of YOUR Business. It is clear and guides your happenings. YOUR Business’s Purpose reveals what you do.
- Thus, a Business Leader is the first to receive the praises when things go well.
- A Business Leader creates a Vision regarding how the Business is going to look.
- A Business Leader researches and understands their Ideal Customer(s) and how to serve them best.
- A Business Leader, whether consciously or unconsciously, creates systems to get work completed.
- A Business Leader creates alliances, either with their staff and/or other business leaders, for training and other special needs the business requires to be successful.
Are you Acting as a Business Leader?
So often we get caught up in following all the latest and greatest trends, especially with all the technology advancements we can bring to our business, that we forget about the over-simplified basics listed above. We just get too busy chasing all the bouncing balls and really don’t make functioning as a Business Leader a priority? Is this you?
Don’t fret, you can do something right away… go back and read the other posts about the linked topics and see how well they can serve you. If you are looking for more or personal mentoring and coaching, feel free to contact me through the Comments Section or call directly. I will respond and we can discuss how I may be able to serve you, personally, or in one of the groups which will be starting soon. Remember, even the most successful CEOs have a Board of Directors to help guide them to success 🙂
Now that know a little more of an idea about successful activities of Business Leaders, which one is calling your attention to it now? Please feel free to share in the comment section and let’s see how we can all help each other out!
It can be all different this year…if you plan to deliver different results in 2013!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone