YOUR BUSINESS RESCUE COACH ASKS YOU:
Do you know your profitability goal for this month?
Do you know if you will achieve your profitability goal?
Are your Best Business Strategies working for you already this new year and are you already building a profitable business? Or maybe you are on “pace” to be profitable yet during the first month of the year. If so, congrats – you’re off to a good start and let’s see if we can help you sustain it! If not, let’ see what we can do to quickly correct this 🙂
So let’s help everyone moving toward greater profitability – each month. Profits can be attained in different manners: promotions, new offerings, acquisitions, training, continuous improvement efforts, technological advancements, improve communications, etc. If your business is still seeking ways to capture profit so you can achieve your first quarter profitability and success goals, unfortunately you aren’t alone… but the good news you are here! This blog is full of posts links which are fully loaded of practical and tactical business strategies to improve revenue and your team’s performance.
Come on, I double-dog dare you to look at each the blog postings highlighted in the previous paragraph and actually follow through with some of these tactics to be insanely profitable! Also take a look at your action items below to help you become even more profitable – CONSISTENTLY.
YOUR Business Rescue Coach’s 5 Easy Action Items for
YOUR Monthly Profitability Goal Achievement:
- A month prior start zero-ing on your profitability goal via your revenue (production) and your costs for the next month.
- Share this goal with your everyone on your staff, your coach, and even your supporting family and friends if appropraite.
- Plan which activities will be the easiest to accomplish and gain you the greatest profit you can on any given month. How? Ask everyone from #2 to help you come up with new ideas to (a) generate more revenue, (b) lower costs, and (c) train staff (including you) in an an area which will support success.
- Review you plan each week with your team from #2 and allow everyone to contribute what they think of the results and what else could be done, now, to improve the situation.
- Remember to keep yourself ahead of the game by reviewing all your stats regularly and consider what else may need to be accomplished to keep your profitability strong! Here’s a hint: each person is an expert at what they do – even if it’s yourself 🙂 Why not have routine one-on-ones with everyone (learn how by clicking on the “team’s performance” hyperlink above) to improve your overall game on a regular and ongoing basis? This will serve you better than waiting until the end of the month or quarter to review everything and get disappointed!
It can be all different this year…
if you plan to deliver consistent profitability in 2013!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.