TODAY’S BUSINESS STRATEGY:
Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals
Business Rescue Coach Maggie asks you:
Do you know what your 3rd Quarter Goals are?
Are you determined to achieve your 3rd Quarter Goals?
What’s holding you back from accomplishing this?
YOUR Business Strategy today is to stop for 5 minutes and review if you are poised to achieve 3rd quarter goals, which starts in only 2 weeks – yikes!
Why? For many businesses the 3rd quarter (Q3) is a prime indicator of how the rest of the year will play out. How so? Well unless you are a retailer, typically your Q4 will start to wind down around week 6 or mid-November because we are conditioned to change our mindset to what I dubbed “Holiday Head” (you can’t do anything else except think about the Holidays).
The Importance to Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals
In and ideal situation, you should always be planning ahead while working on your current goals. Yep, I know that a lot to handle. However, if you think it through it makes sense that what you are doing this month/quarter – all that ground work you are laying should be fulfilled either this quarter or next. Achieving 3rd quarter goals is often a continuum of what you have done this quarter and what you would like to do in Q4.
YOUR Brilliant CEO Inquiry to Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals:
- What is it that you would like to accomplish in Q3?
- What do you want to be know for delivering in Q3?
- What will make you satisfied if you can deliver in Q3?
- What is your business poised to deliver in Q3?
- What would you like Q3 to set you up to deliver in Q4?
- What can your business do in Q3 to prime you to deliver your Q4 deliverables?
Practical Tactical Application to Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals could look like this:
I will be publishing an digital book prior, to the holidays, on Amazon (#1). Why? I want to help thousands of entrepreneurs build “Brilliant Businesses” (#4); thus, my business name, Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc. I need to deliver this probably in the first half of December so everyone traveling and/or getting a new mobile device will be able to access it (#5).
In Q3 I want to be known for delivering quality content (#1 & 2). I want to deliver a website that speaks to entrepreneurs- so they feels supported and uplifted to build a Brilliant Business that is out of this world (#3). This quarter I need to do research on how to do this and prepare my website and other social media for this wonderful Q4 Goal (#6). I also need to publicize all the different offerings I have been serving up to Entrepreneurs for years now (#6).
This should be fun… I’m putting it out there for you to witness the progression of how this plays out! I will share with you, right here, from time to time 🙂 So let’s have you play now and see what you can achieve yet this year. NOTE: I intentionally didn’t spend more time on setting your quarterly goals just prior to this next quarter starting because I don’t want you to get into that bad habit…. but if you must do a little reading, look at this post or better yet, just apply the above inquiry to achieve your 3rd quarter goals while continuing with your current goals for Q3.
YOUR Brilliant Action Items to Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals:
- You are a Brilliant CEO of your business, do the above inquiry to create your road map to make YOUR Brilliant Business.
- Write down your answers to “achieve 3rd quarter goals” and share them with a mentor, accountability buddy, or YOUR Business Rescue Coach :). Let them share wisdom where you need more assistance.
- Learn how to achieve 3rd quarter goals (and beyond) yet this summer to rock your Q3 and Q4 forever more…. Check out this simple, quick, and effective approach: Achieving Goals 4 Week Program .
Which goal/s are you willing to share with others right now to help you Achieve 3rd Quarter Goals you have set for yourself? Feel free to Leave a Reply & Comment so we can all help each other build Brilliant Businesses 🙂
It can be all different this year…
if you plan to deliver different results in 2013!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone