YOUR Business Rescue Coach asks:
Why, oh why, is it just so darn tough?
Why, oh why, does it take so much to make it happen?
Why, oh why, do you need a miracle to “keep it happening”?
My husband and I were talking this weekend and he shared with me that one of our favorite little local diners was closed. I was quite disappointed as they served a great Fish Fry on Fridays. I expressed how I was rather puzzled by this news because they were a happening place and the owners were well loved by the locals. My honey then said, “Why is it so darn tough to stay in business?” I replied with a rather cheeky but deep, ” I don’t know, why is it so darn tough?” Then, the deep conversation began…
The number one reason why I think it is so darn tough is because entrepreneurs are blinded by their passion and/or their calling to server that they don’t take the time to make sure they have some key elements in place first and consistently.
Simple Key Elements to Swiftly Build a Strong and Profitable Business:
- Bank Account: A necessity to keep you afloat! (I know it’s obvious, but often it’s overlooked!)
- Mentor: A person who has gone through a new business launch.
- Coach: Someone to guide and assist you to do all those things that just aren’t natural to you, but must be done.
- Experts: Experts in their respective field to fulfill your business’s needs at lightening speed.
- Superior Offering: Regardless of whether a product or service your customers must see this as valuable!
Did you notice that other than money and a superior offering the rest of the list had to do with people? Yes, people are elementary to helping you build a successful business! Afterall, they can become your best marketing team too! (I undoubtedly know that I am on the marketing team of all my clients.)
Too often I hear people say “I got it all figured out”, “I’m OK/good”, or “Yep, making it happen” when it isn’t truthful. There was a point earlier in my businesses development that I did this too! Seems like everyone does; however, it is the furthest thing from the truth-yikes! And, all the people you are saying that to, really do know your reality-double yikes!
Overtime, the business owners I have witnessed become the most successful and profitable, are the ones who surrender and ask for help instead of watch their bank account dwindle… Is this you?
YOUR Business Rescue Coach Asks YOU:
- Where do you need more assistance?
- Where do you need/want to be stronger in your business model? What do you want to make happen?
- I guarantee you with a little assistance you can do it more powerfully, swiftly, and profitably 🙂
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.