YOUR BUSINESS RESCUE COACH ASKS YOU:
Is your head really in the game this year?
How focused is your mind to achieve your goals?
Are your Best Business Strategies working for you already OR are you lagging a bit already? OK, it’s hard to believe that we are already wrapping up the second month of our first quarter! This is important because if you aren’t on pace to attain your first quarter goals, now is the time to make adjustments for your third month to deliver this quarter successfully.
Becoming more proactive is the key to fulfilling your goals. Scratching your head at the end of the quarter isn’t the time for reflection and right action… now is! Let’s take a look at how seven simple questions can help you become wildly successful and insanely profitable. How do you begin? Start here!
7 Tips to Smashing YOUR Quarterly Goals
- Are you focusing on the right things?
- Do you know which activities can help you accomplish your quarterly goals with the least amount of effort?
- Do you know which activities can help you accomplish your quarterly goals with the most profit?
- Are you measuring the above 3 items? If not, start immediately!
- Do you have the right people, including yourself, working on the right things?
- Do you and your staff need more training to accomplish your quarterly goals?
- Do you and your staff need better tools to accomplish your quarterly goals?
Remember, we tend to over-simplify here. Yet, I assure you if you take time to assess these seven tips, which are the foundation of every assessment, you will find your clues as to what you can shift immediately to bring new results to your business yet this quarter!
If you don’t have a clue what is your first quarter goal, you will want to start with something very basic. The Action Item below starts you on this thought path. If you already know your goals, this Action Item will give you further guidance as to the most effective way to accomplish them.
YOUR Business Rescue Coach’s Action Items for YOUR 2013 Difference:
- Read this blog to learn about the envisioning technique of Success Business Leaders to help you develop your 2013 Performance Plan.
It can be all different this year…
if you plan to deliver different results in 2013!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.