Let’s talk about your Business Vision, which goes right alongside your Business Purpose, and your Business Mission Statements.
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of confusion surrounding these topics and this has left many businesses with inaccurate statements to express the level of their commitment to their customers and their marketplace! For the past two months we have been exploring some wonderful things which help us uncover who we are and what we are up to, professionally speaking that is 🙂
Your Business Vision should be one which reveals how the world would look, or at least your ideal customers, if they experienced you and your offerings. This short paragraph paints a picture of what you want for others. Now, if that is a little to heady for you consider this approach: if you could wave a magic wand and correct the challenges that people/businesses are dealing with, what would their world look like if they no longer experienced those challenges? That’s right, no more challenges, obstacles, or the like… just everything running smoothly! Ponder this for a bit….. OK, how about another bit 🙂
After you see this picture/image/vision in your mind’s eye take a moment to write up what you “see”. Make sure you explain it so well that every one is intrigued with your explanation and wants to experience it. When you explain it, get detailed while using adjectives and adverbs to make it really “juicy and delectable”. Remember, this is your tickler to engage folks into the “game” you are playing. You know you got a good one when: folks are excited about what you are sharing- especially when they aren’t in your marketplace!!! (Yep, it can happen and it’s rather cool when this does.) So, let’s see what we can do to share our Business’s Vision better with our Marketplace…
Business Rescue Coach’s Self-Discovery:
1. I want every Business Leader/Owner/Manager to experience Peace-filled and Profitable Productivity.
2. I want every Business Leader/Owner/Manager to experience enjoying their business and all its activities.
3. I want every Business Leader/Owner/Manager to be empowered via their self confidence that they have developed and implemented sound and successful Business Strategies.
Questions for YOU:
1. What are the three most important things you want your customers to experience?
2. Can you write a short paragraph that engages your customer in wanting to say YES! to your vision? Give it a shot and share it in the comments section here 🙂
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.