YOUR BUSINESS RESCUE COACH ASKS YOU:
Do you have your strategy in place how to finish this Quarter effectively?
Are you prepared to end the 2nd Quarter in a favorable manner?
I know right about now you may be perplexed that I’m not sharing YOUR 10 Business Strategies for Success for this coming week. I get it – but do you, as a Brilliant Business Owner and Leader, understand why?
Ending the the 2nd Quarter (Q2) is so important to your business that we are going to infuse this awareness into your business strategy plan right now for you to have a successful completion of your Q2 and first half of the year! Ending your Q2 on a bang sets up the second half of your year nicely, nothing behind the 8-Ball.
If you routinely read my blog, you know that I share how important it is to close your quarters of business out in a good way and on a high note. So important that I shift your strategy awareness right now to immediately honker down and take the time to assess right where you are what you must do in the next 2 weeks to assure whatever objectives you were striving for are met. After all, you set them as an objective for a reason right?
YOUR Business Rescue’s Coach Divine Plan to complete Q2 on a High Note:
- Clear one hour of uninterrupted time on your calendar prior to Monday morning’s start time.
- Gather your performance numbers for your business and your staff.
- Open your mind and heart to the Divine/God and ask for wisdom to notice whatever is most important in your performance numbers (successes and gaps).
- Make note of these items that are brought to your attention as you review all your documents.
- Remove all your other documents and only have your new list of new awarenesses in front of you.
- Ask the Divine/God to help you with ways to improve each thing on your list. When you receive guidance, write it down.
- Review your new guidance and create an action plan as to how you and your team will achieve this over the next two weeks.
- Share this with your team immediately on Monday- the clock is ticking!
Tip: Make sure any resources that are required to fulfill these immediate objectives are available to everyone immediately.
Don’t doubt this process, just do it. It has proven quite successful for many over the years. Want a better result, try a new idea!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.