YOUR BUSINESS RESCUE COACH ASKS:
What are you up to?
Working on developing your Legacy?
Business strategies are awesome when you know why you are applying them to your business. For example, this past year I have been going through what I call a “deep dive” to “land” my new business concept. I’ve had one part of it well defined, another part appeared early autumn, and then the final piece came mid-autumn.
Remember how I said the second part came in early autumn? Well, here’s the kicker: I couldn’t get it to make any sense until I got the third part. As soon as I had a clue what the third part was, I was able to figure out the second part! I know it is strange, but it’s how I process – in circles, so I don’t miss any aspect of something. And…
I finally figured out why it has taken me a long time to land my new business revamp: it’s my legacy! Being a legacy, it is actually about what I want my splash, in commerce, to be… which “ripple effect” I choose to create for and with businesses. Yep, I admit it is rather daunting!
Legacy, to me, is a word which exemplifies excellence. Unfortunately, it is a rarity. I experience the concept of legacy as depth. There is a sturdiness to it, a deep understanding of it not being happenstance, nor developed by taking “the path of least resistance”. I find it to be timeless and impenetrable.
1. I am no longer seeking to build a thriving business. I am building a legacy.
2. I need to develop an appropriate way to showcase my offerings. Specifically at the level of benefit they will provide my clients throughout their business’s/organization’s transformation.
Questions for Business Owners & Top Management Team Members:
1. Do you intend your business to be a hobby, a business, or a legacy? (There is no wrong answer here.)
2. Are your actions aligned with your intention of/for your business?
3. What should you be doing, today, to align your intentions and actions to be realized in the manner you now seek?
THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.