What does your workspace reflect about
your and your productivity level?
Hi Folks! It’s the day after the SuperBowl and I get that some of you might not be fully functioning yet! Don’t worry, I think I’ll go easy on you today 🙂 So, right now I want you to stop reading and look around your workspace…
Is your workspace dysfunctional or productive?
- How organized are you?
- Do you know where your “To Do” List is?
- Do you know where your 2011 year ending reports are?
- What about January’s month ending?
- Is it all completed and filed appropriately?
- What about your current project and the research you are doing on your next project?
- How organized are your file cabinets?
- How organized are your electronic folders?
- What about your briefcase?
- OK, if you are organized, is your work space clean (wiped down and dusted)?
- Does your calendar looked organized or is it all over the place (or do you need a decoder ring to know where you are suppose to be)?
Now, some of this may appear to be trite, yet, I assure you it is not at all! Research has proven that if you work in an organized and clean workspace you will be more productive – and feel like you have better control over your work. I guess good old mom and dad were right when they told us, “Clean your room!!!”
Where on earth should you begin?!?
Right at your own workstation!
If this seems overwhelming or you can’t get your head around how to start this, why not consider just working through the above list… with one caveat: you put time on your calendar (in bite sizes) to whittle away at this list. That’s right, routinely make an appt with yourself to do “a little weekly clean-up”, and be amazed at the difference it will make in just one quarter.
If you would like a pro to help you get a better handle on accomplishing your goals,
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.