YOUR Business Rescue Coach asks:
What are you doing to keep everything progressing?
Are you taking moments to “be good to yourself” too?
Today is the day after Passover and Easter Weekend. I hope everyone took some time to relax, chill out, and remember what’s important to you. This is the concept and strategy that I want to mention this week.
What if every day you took a moment to review your workload, relaxed and chilled out before you prioritized your workload? Would you approach your “to do” list differently? I bet you would!
Matter in fact, let’s make that the strategy for this week while a great deal of people are vacationing, visiting, or even the kids are home from school… everything is a little different this week. Why not try to relax more (in the spirit of a holiday week) and see if you can have even greater clarity as you accomplish your never-ending “to do” list?
YOUR Business Rescue Coach Strategy for this Week:
- Take a moment to catch your breath.
- Breathe deeply and ask, “What is most important?” Write it down.
- Then ask, “What’s the next most important thing I must tend to?” Write it down.
- Do this one more time.
- You now have 3 high priority tasks to accomplish.
- Of course, planning is the first step…. executing the list with diligent focus in the second step!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.