Appreciate YOUR Business:
It’s easier than you may think!
Do you know how to appreciate your business?
Are you taking actions to help your business appreciate?
Do you mind your relationship with your business?
This week will be a shorter and power-packed post since many readers are involved with Holiday travel and/or preparations. First: I’d like to thank you for reading all the golden nuggets I share with you each week. I appreciate and thank you! May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week – remembering the key is to give thanks 🙂
Do You Know how to Express Appreciation to YOUR Business?
OK, at first this may appear to be an obscure question. However, it is quite valid. So how does one appreciate business? And no, this isn’t about the Customer Appreciation tactics!
It starts with a very important tenet of mine: you and your business, regardless if you’re a Business Leader of your own or a corporation, are in relationship with each other. Yes, you are in relationship with this wonderful business! In this relationship, which if healthy, you will mutually support and appreciate the value of one another. It starts with you:
- So how much love (and appreciation) are you giving it?
- Do you take time to do your envisioning exercise daily?
- Are you remembering to take care of this or your creation?
- It needs you to live, or dare I say, thrive?
- Are you mindful to its needs?
- Do you show up as a strong and appreciative, or thankful, partner in this relationship?
Are you taking action to help your business appreciate?
It is important for your business to appreciate each year. Our beloved financial folks just love this and it is critical to your success too!
- Do you take time to follow through with the wisdom presented to you during your daily envisioning exercise?
- Are you investing in the appropriate tools and training you need for you and your team to do your job effectively AND efficiently?
- Do you and your team members each have support (mentor, coach, advisor, etc.)?
- Do you have your appropriate goals and action plans in place for 2014 yet?
Applying the above concepts actually helps your business appreciate versus depreciate. A mindful Business Leader will monitor if the business is appreciating each quarter. If not, appropriate adjustments need to occur.
Are you a good investor in your own future and the business’s future? If so you appreciate your business, you’re making appreciative moves, and your business is appreciating! Good for you! If not, why don’t you reach out to me? I’d be happy to discuss how I may be able to help you appreciate your business at a deeper level. If you do, you will be amazed at how it will reciprocate!
After reviewing this, what’s the one or two things you need to change to appreciate your business? … Please feel free to share in the comment section and let’s see how we can all help each other out!
It can be all different this year…if you plan to deliver different results in 2013!
If you or your business needs further coaching on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
Maggie Mongan, Brilliant CEO & Founder
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.
This is always a good reminder. It was such an AH HA moment for me to realize, that I had to love my business as if it were a dear friend.