Do you have multiple and pretty colored eggs
to support success of your business?
Support success of YOUR Business by having more than one egg in your basket. Yes, it is good advice. Additionally it’s possible! YOUR Business may need you to support its success in a way you never thought of before. What am I talking about? Business Success!
What’s Business Success and how do you support success?
Business Success is just like colored Easter eggs. It comes in many sizes and color variations. Some businesses need to focus on supporting success just for the valiant effort – supporting it to become successful and then sustaining it. But what if there is another avenue for you to pursue? Perhaps more than one egg or revenue stream? Should you?
The answer is as varied as the styles and colors
of Easter Baskets and personalities…
Why it may be wise to support success with another business:
- You may want a cash infusion for your first business
- Your first business could easily benefit from your second business’s visibility
- Your systems are automated and could easily be replicated
- Your current business may be in an unstable market
- You found something to easily complement your current business.
Why it may be nonsensical to add another business:
- You aren’t automated or systematized enough with your first business
- You don’t have enough time to devout to another concept
- You cash flow isn’t strong
- You aren’t disciplined enough to keep focused on two businesses
- Your learning curve may require a great deal of resources
No one says you can or cannot start another business. The key is for you to be wise regarding how you will support success – by your definition. Two successful businessmen, Sir Richard Branson and Tim Ferris have very different approaches on how to support success. Both, undeniably successful.
TIP: Find a Role Model and learn how they magically do what they do.
Regardless, when you’re considering other business opportunities, you don’t need to jump on the first one or two. The right one will present itself and make it blatantly obvious for you!
Are you considering other business opportunities? If so why or why not? Please share your answer in the comment section.
THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS!
Start-UP, Clean-UP, or Step-UP YOUR Business Today!
Customized Business Coaching to Help You:
Call Maggie (262) 716.7750 for YOUR No-cost Consultation
p.s. Want to improve your critical business skills? Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/BizCampApril2016DayCamp
Copyright: This article is copyrighted by Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc. The internet is about sharing. Please share this post in its entirety with full attribution to Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc. at www.BrilliantBreakthroughs.com. Thank you.