Have you taken the time to build YOUR Success Definition?
If so, when was the last time you tweaked it?
Pretend you are hearing harp music right now, just like in TV shows when someone is doing a flashback or fantasy. I’d like for you to do a little fantasy today. Can you handle it? I’d like to start out the beginning of the 4th Quarter with a very important business strategy which can ultimately define all your other strategies. Now I already know this might seem like a big statement, but if you allow this to really work, it precisely defines all your other activities. Just pay attention as to how things shift in your world once you really do this 🙂
For some, you may not have done this formally yet, for others it might be time to “update” this success strategy for yourself and your business. We are going to keep this simple. I am only going to convey some things others have shared with me recently. Once you take a bit of time to be with this you will know how to create your own definition. Ready? Here we go!
Here’s things I have heard other people say over time:
- Achieving what you set out to do
- Working fewer hours
- Working “better” hours
- Less stressful working environment
- Clarity of roles and expectations
- Attracting only the best talent
- Building a competent team
- Being known as the premier__________
- Owning your industry
- Growing the business with minimal effort
- Maximizing your revenue potential
- Producing larger profit margins
- Scheduling flexibility
- Placing family first
- Liberty to travel
- Zero debt
- Being an industry expert
- Having a manageable schedule
- Leaving a legacy
- Happiness in the workplace
- Being happy personally & professionally
- Time to pursue your personal interests
- Financial freedom
- Living a principled live/business
- Simplicity in your workplace
- Smiling, laughing, enjoying
- Developing a profitable business
Please notice that there is no materialistic “stuff” here because we already know that won’t bring you a lasting sense of accomplishment.
Action Item for Your Self-Discovery:
Begin today, sit down and take some time to define what success is to you. If you really want to do it authentically, it will take more than one time for it to reflect your truth. After you have that in place, see what needs to be tweaked both personally and professionally to assist you in becoming a success – in your own mind! Afterall, you are the only one who can define your success! Ha-ha, gotcha on that one, didn’t I?
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.