Hello All! I find it hard to believe that summertime activities are wrapping up this week already, don’t you? Yet, as business owners and leaders we need to stay very focused through the transition of remembering school buses in the morning on our way to work and clients 🙂
Let’s do a little recap this week of the many things we have discovered about my and your business and move them to the next step: Your Ideal Customer and effective communications to them… you know, so they hear what you are really saying. More importantly, for you to be able to send them messages that they say, “Hey, I need some of that – right now!”
So we spent time working on the purpose and vision of your business through many different rounds of questions. By now, if you have been following this blog, you should have a pretty good clue as to why you open the doors in the morning and why you enjoying doing what you and, even further, how you do what you do so well. At least that’s my intention for you 🙂
Let’s take a look at your Ideal Customer
When I use this phrase I imply “your target audience”.
Let’s just dig right in:
- Who are they?
- What do they do?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What is keeping them up at night?
- Why do they enjoy doing what they do?
- Who do they serve? (if they are business to business)
- Where do they hang-out/what are their interests?
- What level of income do they have? More specifically, for your services?
- How much time to anticipate they would commit to your solution?
- When do they most seek your solution?
- Why do they most seek you solution?
- What is the best way to communicate to them?
- When they experience your services, what benefit will they gain?
Business Rescue Coach’s Self-Discovery:
1. I am going to work on these today and come back with my answers for you in tomorrow’s blog. Why? So you can see how it fits into the “effectively communicating with YOUR Ideal Client.
Self-Discovery Questions for YOU:
1. Please take time to answer all the questions above. Feel free to write in the comment section what was your most important awareness to act upon as you proceed.
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.