Business Strategy & Tips for Next Week!
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
~ Scott Belsky
Application of this Business Strategy for YOU:
Last week’s business strategy and tip was all about ambition. It would only seem fitting to follow up with action. For many Business Leaders creating ideas, especially good ideas, are plentiful. It’s not the creation of good ideas that matters (even thought everything starts with an idea). What matters is if you’re willing to implement a good idea. That, right there, is what moves ideas from possibility to probability.
Good ideas need you to show up and support them. How are you making your idea/s come to life?
Business Strategy to optimize your leadership or business performance:
Good ideas are created each day. How many of them actually come to maturity? Ted Talks is a great platform for Thought Leaders to share their ideas. Yet, these ideas are not just something that was “thought up”. Instead, the topics of Ted Talks are ideas that have been acted on. Click here to view Ted Talks (you can put in a topic and if someone has credibly shared their idea for 20 minutes on the topic, it’s here)! Have some fun with this AND observe how most presenters discuss the action/s which follow the idea/s.
OK, so you have this really great idea… Let’s Create a Business Strategy for you to develop it.
- Why not take some time to ponder it (sit down and write about it, do some envisioning, or even go for a walk).
- While pondering, consider its potential AND possibility.
- Then make a choice it it is viable. If not, release it!
- If so, take it to another level and do some brain storming to develop it further.
- Once you think you have your idea defined, share it with those you trust.
- Intently listen to their feedback.
- Then decide it your idea is one that you are willing to commit into action – consistent daily action to actualize.
- If so, get going! Consistent daily action helps you gain significant traction.
- Share your developed idea with someone of expertise regarding what you are creating or someone with an expertise in business to discuss is feasibility in the marketplace.
This business strategy, is something so oversimplified that you may already be saying, “Duh, I knew that”. BEWARE: The success is in the sequence AND actually doing the steps… otherwise ideas are nothing more than wishful thinking!
Inspiring Quotes to assist you with this Business Strategy:
“100% of the shots you don’t take don’t go in.”
~ Wayne Gretzky, “The Great One”
“We are repeatedly what we do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.”
“Good ideas are common – what’s uncommon are people who will work hard enough to bring them about.”
~ Ashleigh Brilliant
THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 for a NO-COST Consultation
Direct Dial: 262-716-7750
LinkedIn: Maggie Mongan