YOUR BUSINESS RESCUE COACH ASKS YOU:
Are you playing the blame game too often?
Do you own what is and work to re-align it?
YOUR Business Strategy today is Stop YOUR Blame Game – it impedes upon your success! What on earth am I speaking of? This business strategy comes to mind after reading about the incident in New Orleans on Mother’s Day yesterday. Let me share how this and your business performance actually do reflect one another…
Being a Mom myself, I didn’t do all the work I typically do on a Sunday and took a little time off to do additional healing from my crash, and enjoyed catching up on some housekeeping and emails. This morning I was up with the birds and got off to a great start. When I came into the office I started to explore a particular social media channel I intend to become quite active on over the next month.
As I was exploring I became aware of the Mother’s Day shootings in New Orleans and was surprised at all the hatred commentators of the situation had toward other commentators. I usually don’t read this type of stuff at all and yet I was utterly shocked to see how much anger exists among social media strangers and how nearly everyone was blaming someone or something INSTEAD of taking a look at WHY it happened. …hmmm…
Now as the owner and author of this wonderful uplifting space mentoring and coaching for business leaders, I would like to redirect the “Blame and WHY” Awareness to our own business’s performance. Yep, can you believe I am going to convert this into a business strategy with action items!?!?
YOUR Business Rescue Coach’s Business Strategy:
Stop YOUR Blame Game Action Items
- Pick an area in your business which isn’t performing optimally. What or who do you blame for its lack of success?
- Own your responsibility in creating or allowing this issue to exist.
- If you blame a person go have a conversation with them. Invite them to join you in being part of the new opportunity to transform this issue into a shining star for the business.
- Commit to making this an urgent priority for the business (after all, it is impacting its overall performance): Invite the appropriate parties to a meeting or have the necessary conversations you need to jump start this process. TIP: Remember fresh ideas are needed to convert this old way of being- create your fresh brainstorming team 🙂
- Take action/s immediately to create your new reality.
NOTE: If your issue is diminishing revenue chances (as it appears to be for many) take a look at your commitment and appropriate action regarding consistent action in marketing and sales activities. Here, endless opportunities await each of us 🙂
Let’s see if we can help each other with all sorts of different opportunities of transformation.
Feel free to Leave a Reply & Comment on the following or something relevant:
What business opportunity will you be diving into this month?
It can be all different this year…
if you plan to deliver different results in 2013!
If you or your business needs rescuing on this particular topic
or any other Business Strategies we have been discussing,
please reach out to Maggie (262) 716.7750 FYI: I’m in the Central Time Zone
Blessings of Success to YOU ~
The Business Rescue Coach, Maggie Mongan
Brilliant Breakthroughs, Inc.